Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Let's do this

So I don't write in baby books or journal or scrapbook and I'd like to have something to show the babies about their childhood.  So here's a little update on where they are at and some pictures.

Sweet Baby James
"Is NOT a baby...I James." Recently James had his first trip to the ER, he was a champ and very interested in the doctor's tools.  He had RSV and we were sent home under a cloud of doom to just wait for Mary to get it. (She did but waited until Christmas evening.)  James likes: building with his Duplo blocks, talking about the ship stuck in the ice, reading Richard Scary books, helping me, trains, our cat, Bible Class at CBS, and watching Curious George. 

Lady Mary
She loves life until she does not.  Mary is just a party.  She is an excellent gift opener and great at gasping.  Her time with RSV was just pitiful, but not as bad as it could have been. (During this Christmas of RSV I was struck again by the gift of healthy babies and prayed often for the mamas who were rocking their babies in NICUs.)  Mary likes: people, asking "whatchyou doin?"our cat, all cats, babies, bananas, reading about cats, shoes, making animal noises, and bubble baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment